Bringing electrical "Up" to code


This steel building was purchased at the time when another manufacturing company was moving or ending business. A local electrical contractor was contracted to add low bay lighting, provisions for some machines that were being moved in place and some specialized office decor lighting for the new business owner. With no knowledge of the new occupants, it is thought that a "Rush" was made to end the work with little care, to make the profit that most businesses intend. The result was exposed energized wiring, open holes in boxes & panels, left open covers and short cuts that brought the risks of electric shock and fire hazards.

Photo album created with Web Album Generator